Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dossier #2 - On Standby

We did receive confirmation that dossier #2 is good to go, but our adoption agency is holding it here in the US until they find out if they will have a baby for us. If they do, then they will send it down to Guatemala as we get our second referral.

No comments: